organic waste treatment
Agriculture generates a huge amount of waste, mostly these are:
- Residues of plant origin (cereal straw, green remnants, cut grass, leaves);
- Remains of animal origin (urine and feces of livestock, poultry droppings).
Even if the amount of agricultural waste is significantly smaller compared with municipal or industrial waste, in a long-term the risks associated with contamination of the environment are high. They may for example cause contamination of water and soil or animal manure can be the source of dangerous pathogens.
ECOBIOSED® is an environmentally friendly biopreparation acting as compost activator that increases the speed and efficiency of aerobic decomposition of waste. It contains special additives having the ability to cleave organic substrates, such as cellulose, lignin, protein, fiber and other.
A method based on the action of the preparation ECOBIOSED® is useful for natural materials of organic origin such as poultry droppings, straw, green waste, manure, sawdust and other bio-waste from farms.
In order to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter, and remove odors from 1 tonne of waste to be added the ECOBIOSED® concentrate diluted with chlorinated hot water to the composted waste with humidity around 55-60%. The composting process based on the above recommendations is shortened to 6-8 weeks. The result is a product – a loose bio-compost in the form of a homogeneous mass in dark brown to black color. The application of the obtained compost for cultivation guarantees the ecological purity of agricultural products.
Characteristics of the obtained bio-compost:
- A complex fertilizer exceeding by its quality all known organic fertilizers, and the speed of action matches that of the mineral fertilizers;
- Increases the plant biomass by 30-50%, increases the frost resistance of plants and reduces the time of fruit ripening about 25 - 50%;
- Normalizes the pH value of the soil and it improves the water-oxygen conditions;
- The obtained biocompost comprises up to 20% humus and thus can actively improve degraded soil in which the content of humic acid is often smaller than 2-2.5%
- The high efficiency of the obtained product reduces expenses for fertilization even 10 times.
The resulting compost can be used at any time of the year for all types of soils and to every culture. Plants grown using biocompost are stronger, healthier and more resistant to stress conditions (extreme temperatures, droughts, pests and diseases).